JSS Software:Diecast Forum

You found the best diecast forum on the internet, and it is best viewed with IE 8 or greater.

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

ACME Trading Company.

Diecasm

Visit Judee Collectibiles.

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 Corner Bar
 Now this is just nuts...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Myron

USA

Posted - 01/23/2019 :  17:07:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-celebrates-legalizing-abortion-until-birth-as-catholic-bishops-question-cuomos-faith

On what planet is this a sane thing to do? I have four beautiful grandchildren, I couldn't imagine life without them. What's next euthanasia of us old people? Holy crap where is this country heading?

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 01/25/2019 :  06:50:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This makes my stomach turn.
Go to Top of Page

dangeloni

USA

Posted - 02/03/2019 :  23:28:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No God...no values...sad...they will have to answer to Him one day for what they are doing
Go to Top of Page

Billy Collins

USA

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  07:50:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't kid yourself...
GOD is watching.
Those who believe this is OK will be held accountable on their Judgment Day.
Go to Top of Page

kosh2258

USA

Posted - 02/08/2019 :  13:37:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is what happens when the voting public stops paying attention to who they're voting for. I'll paraphrase something a college professor I had said: Voters get the representation they deserve. If we don't start demanding better quality people running for public office this will only get worse.

I wonder if the "Green Deal" a certain person is pushing will include elimination of the increasing level of flatulent mental emissions (brain farts) coming out of DC and some states.
Go to Top of Page

jsg1402

USA

Posted - 02/08/2019 :  19:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, where to start, Fox News well that's a problem for me. I read the article about the new NY abortion law. First , I'm not against Roe v Wade, I feel abortion should be a woman's decision only. Second I believe the NY law is ridiculous.

Here's the problem with the country today and I don't want to plagerize Kosh2258, but our elections come down to voting for the lesser of two evils. The voter is faced with a choice of who will cause less harm, rather than who will work for what is right for everyone.
Go to Top of Page

jsg1402

USA

Posted - 02/08/2019 :  19:40:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, where to start, Fox News well that's a problem for me. I read the article about the new NY abortion law. First , I'm not against Roe v Wade, I feel abortion should be a woman's decision only. Second I believe the NY law is ridiculous.

Here's the problem with the country today and I don't want to plagerize Kosh2258, but our elections come down to voting for the lesser of two evils. The voter is faced with a choice of who will cause less harm, rather than who will work for what is right for everyone.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-19 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000